Car Battery Replacement
24 Hour Car Battery Replacement Service
With our experiences for onsite car battery replacement response vehicles stationed over Singapore, you can trust us to attend to any Car Battery Services you might need in the shortest possible time.
We ensure that all car battery replacement procedures are done professionally and efficiently. Competitively priced car batteries coupled with reliable replacement service allowed us to be recognized and also to gain our foothold in this industry for more than 10 years.
Call us now to identify your issue should your car is not able to start. We do not wish to waste your valuable time as sometimes, the issue might not be with your car battery. Trustworthiness is a virtue which our customers remembers us of and thus kept coming back should they run into any car battery emergencies or tyre replacement needs.
Tips To Maintain Car Battery
- Drive your vehicle regularly – Driving your vehicle regularly keeps the battery well charged. If you are go oversea for a few weeks, arrange for someone to start it for you once or twice a week. If the car is left running for a few minutes a week, it will maintain battery charge. If there is no-one around to help, it’s best to disconnect your battery before going away.
- Regular Car Servicing – If your engine isn’t working as it should, the battery will work harder and its life will be reduced.
- Avoid leaving car lights and accessories on without the engine running – Leaving accessories running while a car is stationary will discharge the battery. Although this can be rectified by recharging the battery, constantly doing this may shorten its lifespan.
- Keep the battery case clean – Dirt and dampness can damage a battery case, causing it to lose charge. To avoid this, ensure that the case and terminals are checked and cleaned during car services. If you notice corrosion or acid on battery terminals, clean it off with water and cover the terminal connection with grease to avoid it recurring.
- Never try to jump-start a flat battery – Cars these days are packed with electronic wizardry – just waiting to be blown into oblivion by a careless connection. That’s because jump-starting a flat battery can send excessive current into the system and damage the electronics. If you can’t avoid a jump-start, at least ensure that your headlights are switched on before you make the attempt. This will help avoid electrical surges.